*chases shini with torches* die!
Printable View
*chases shini with torches* die!
Shiiniiii Boostaaaa!!!! *puts on a jetpack, then flies away*
*Poitns out Shini trying to seduce Mitsu-chan so he can then find her hosue and package her off to tibetan monks for their sick twisted pleasures! ._.!!!*
shhh!! Not so loud! Someone might hear you! Dont forget, Im on a secret mission and I cannot let anybody know the secret and live. ^_^
10000 monkeys using typewriters as weapons!!! XD
Oh no! They'lld estroy what little brain you have left, Cav!
You guys are insane, you know that? o_o
Arigato Gozamatsu! ^^
Or were they FINNISH Monks? I can't remember when you todl me you'd pay me 50 bucks to get mitsu relaxed and think it's safe here... OOPS! Was that aloud!?
Nah, I think we are safe. I only see Cav around here, and that monkey cant remember stuff for long. XD